After separation, both you and your former partner retain parental responsibility as to the children’s physical and emotional wellbeing, and […]Read more
Family Law Services
- Online family law help
- What Happens at My First Consultation at the Norton Law Group?
- Do I have to go to Court?
- How Do I Apply for a Divorce?
- Are Prenuptial Agreements Binding?
- How Does the Family Court Divide Assets in Property Settlement Cases?
- How Does the Court Make Decisions About Children?
- Property settlements and inheritance
- How do I separate?
- Domestic and Family Violence
- Child Dispute Conference Family Law
- Recovery of children who have been removed by the other parent from their current location
- Keeping the matrimonial home
- Domestic Violence Lawyers
- Relocation and Children
- Adult Child Maintenance
- Custody of pets
- How to choose the best family and divorce lawyer
- Our specialist Eastern Suburbs family lawyers
- Our specialist North Sydney family lawyers
- Our specialist Parramatta family lawyers
- Our specialist Sydney CBD family lawyers
- Our specialist Wollongong family lawyers