We are leading family lawyers in Sydney offering accredited specialist lawyers and specialist male and female lawyers to assist you.
These are some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to Family Law. Click below and find out more.
FAQ’S – Family Law – Divorce – Separation – Property Disputes – Parenting Disputes
- What Happens at My First Consultation at the Norton Law Group?
- Do I have to go to Court?
- How Do I Apply for a Divorce?
- Are Prenuptial Agreements Binding?
- How Does the Family Court Divide Assets in Property Settlement Cases?
- How Does the Court Make Decisions About Children?
- Property settlements and inheritance
- How do I separate?
- Domestic and Family Violence
- New era on dividing assets after separation or divorce
- Child Dispute Conference Family Law
- Custody – Child and sexual abuse
- Keeping the matrimonial home
- Can a former spouse or ex wife claim on a will- deceased estate?
- Relocation and Children
- Is domestic violence relevant?
- How are Special Contributions in a marriage assessed?
- Adult Child Maintenance
- Custody of pets
- How to choose the best family and divorce lawyer
- Blended Marriages- second marriages
Back to: Family Law