Commercial and General Litigation has always been a specialty of The Norton Law Group. We carefully consider the specific nature of your problem, review the options available to you and then in consultation with yourself determine the most appropriate path of action.
Where appropriate we may first explore resolution by negotiation such as alternative dispute resolution, mediation and arbitration.
We provide an experienced team of litigators, including our expert panel of Barristers and other consultants. All have proven experience in their field of specialisation, thereby assuring you of expert advice and strong representation on a wide range of issues ranging from commercial disputes to general litigation.
Contact Us today for an appointment or to make an inquiry.
Family Law Services
- Online family law help
- What Happens at My First Consultation at the Norton Law Group?
- Do I have to go to Court?
- How Do I Apply for a Divorce?
- Are Prenuptial Agreements Binding?
- How Does the Family Court Divide Assets in Property Settlement Cases?
- How Does the Court Make Decisions About Children?
- Property settlements and inheritance
- How do I separate?
- Domestic and Family Violence
- Child Dispute Conference Family Law
- Custody – Child and sexual abuse
- Interstate or overseas relocation with the Children
- Recovery of children who have been removed by the other parent from their current location
- Keeping the matrimonial home
- Domestic Violence Lawyers
- Relocation and Children
- Is domestic violence relevant?
- How are Special Contributions in a marriage assessed?
- Adult Child Maintenance
- Custody of pets
- How to choose the best family and divorce lawyer
- Our specialist Eastern Suburbs family lawyers
- Our specialist North Sydney family lawyers
- Our specialist Parramatta family lawyers
- Our specialist Sydney CBD family lawyers
- Our specialist Wollongong family lawyers